Terms & Conditions, Policies
1. Buyer is responsible for verifying the correctness of all supplied material prior to their installation.
2. All merchandises are sold in “AS IS” conditions. Bending, color variation, and cracks may exist.
3. All returns are subject to a 20% handling charge and must be accompanied by receipts within 14 days.
4. No return is permitted for special order, assembled, installation products, tools and non-stock items.
5. The buyer will responsible for all legal & collection fees in the event of disputes.
6. Freedom Cabinet reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time and for any reasons.
For more Terms & Conditions, Policies please visit: https://freedomcabinetsd.com/terms-conditions-policies/
This applies to online orders on Freedom Cabinet site.
Last updated: 06/01/2020
Freedom Cabinets (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://www.freedomcabinetsd.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze the information.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.